CAY 1.41% 7.0¢ canyon resources limited

BTW have u checked the new wording on the CIMEC website? It is...

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    BTW have u checked the new wording on the CIMEC website? It is now accurate and aligned with where we're at.
    "No. I haven't because it never bothered me what they put in there but it is good for those who were so concerned.

Well it should bother you Pika, because the information published for the CIMEC website was inaccurate, as you were publicly advised, and challenged with.
    YOU being another large and astute Pikaboo shareholder, should have also recognised this and also should have been alarmed and concerned with the misinformed CIMEC information that you originally posted.

Fortunately, a couple of astute Shareholders, recognised this fact and raised this with the company directly, and as a result, the CIMEC website has subsequently been updated and corrected.

Some of us shareholders, stay in tune and deal with the reality and facts of our unique situation, not the fairytales and dreams of what could be, until the reality of a Mining License is finally signed and handed over.

We all want to smell the roses here too Pikaboo, and I'm sure we will in due course, but please for the love of god, let's also check the facts of postings, to keep things real and dreamworthy

So where do they put Minim Martap now? Under short term projects"?

No, they shouldn't put us in the short term projects. Why is that Pikaboo? Because according to the BFS (Now being updated), we have to buy rolling stock (Trains), have rail lines built, sort Port access and also arrange finance to fund all these activities. This takes time, hence the post 2026 timeline. But it also takes a Granted Mining Permit, to progress such pivotal milestones. Including dreamy Takeover talks.

Peace and Love to you, Fishies

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6131/6131168-22a4f686e05fff92f6a49eadcf9ec0a7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $96.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $26.76K 381.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22468 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 21190
Last updated 11.38am 14/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.