AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Wound up tight

1. 10,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Seems a number of posters are getting rather intense as we approach the finish line (or is it the starting line?).

A few points for some to consider on top of some pretty good posts from Awoonga and Phil9 that should have already made some sit back and think. Go read them for context, it's already been said, I don't want to repeat them.

TP is heading for Brazil with family to live permanently soon. (Has always been the schedule).
    TP said at AGM that finance was not expected last quarter.
    TP said in ASX announcements that finance was expected this quarter. (It's still this quarter)
    Negotiations with bankers are on going and who the hell, from either side, would spend this much time on negotiations without expecting a deal to be made. Yes, we still have to get there but I'm sure that is the honest intent (HH)
    Rainy season ends in a few more weeks and building could theoretically get under way then.
    AVB C1 costs on my calcs $1.20 with the Brazilian R$ dropping like a dead drongo (means cheaper to actually build and run the mine).
    Copper price is moving several percent up and down as the traders play their game with the producers and consumers. The price is still very healthy for a first quartile producer.
    Headless chook noise has increased ten fold.
    Chooks cluck about an exit door but it doesn't exist If we get finance no one will want to sell and if we don't no one will want the headless chook's shares!

PS I am refusing to post or respond in any further stupid thread titles. Anxiety is understandable, self sabotage is not! If you are a long-term investor in AVB I'm inviting you to consider similar action.

PPS You'd be mad to sell. this is where the wheat gets sorted from the chaff.
    Last edited by Kalenn: 12/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.