LNR 10.0% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

wow!, page-15

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85

Satellites,

What you have said, makes perfect sense.

However, I would prefer it to be a case (several) of downramping. The purpose of downramping is to purchase a stock at a price below its true value. The inference being that true value is not 2.3 cents per share and that, with a positive announcement, the true value will return.

More likely (and as you have clearly stated), the sale of 20 shares is simply someone closing out on a holding to avoid further brokerage fees. The 20 shares could be an overhang stretching back 30 days.

At this moment in time, Meerkat is the prophet we failed to heed. However, with one decent drill result, his assertions (with all respect to Meekat) will be lost in the hype. From memory he advised holders to ‘get out’ when the price was around 12 cents. In hindsight, it was very good advice.

However, if a holder had done that, would they now buy back in at this price? $2321.90 yielding 100,000 shares. Probably not. Yet the resources that were in the ground then, remain unchanged.

In the meantime, the joint ventures continue to carry the exploration. Unfortunately for shareholders, neither NCM nor Ok Tedi are interested in fuelling the appetites of potential FNT buyers. A prerequisite of a specie share. Their only concern is locating economic grades. At some point, there will be an announcement that brings a glimmer of hope and the share price will surge – to a point.

For me, that will be when the hard decision has to be made.

It’s been good to hear from Meerkat once again. He’s worth listening to.

It’s also good to have the old HC. It served my purposes perfectly. Alas, I sense the updated version will return.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $225 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 36041365 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 21354909 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 200000
Last updated 15.57pm 30/05/2024 ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.