WR1 0.47% $1.06 winsome resources limited

Really, sorry I got you wrong. .My interpretation was on the...

1. 4,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3698
    Really, sorry I got you wrong.
    My interpretation was on the post you made. If you really think about, your one liner deserved a response like that.

If you are that clever, refrain from doing these one liners. Leave it for some posters who have no clues what to post, so they feel by making some baseless remarks, they are contributing. Every one wants to make a contribution, leave it to the soldiers.

I have nothing against you, nor to most posters here. I still have not figured out the hostility over here. It smells of insecurity. It smells of aversion to anyone who may be looking like making some coins here. But I can tell you, I post on a number of threads, WR1 is special, punters are paranoid for any post which is "not one of them". It may sound that I am exaggerating, but, you have to have an open mind to believe me. I am not sure about that.
    So you feel I have not contributed anything? I can understand, it may be your interpretation.
    We are all in stock market to make money. Many feel fundamental tracking will give money. Some feel trading patterns etc may give money. I am big follower of fundamentals. But a bigger follower of trading patterns. Price action is most important to me, I conveniently ignore fundamental because of that. All my play, including at WR1, has talked a bout the price action. Read my posts, I am happy to listen to your comments after you have read it with things you thought were not right.

I want you think think honestly here, instead of getting carried away.

I have been posting for a long time, 3 years. My last 3 trades I have posted a gain from 73 to 97, then 80 to 112, then 122 to 145 - roughly (20/40/20 - 80%). I know I don't talk about fundamentals. My focus is short-term trades and I talk about buy and sell points. Many want to discredit me saying there is no proof I have bought or sold. So for once, lets forget I bought or sold. But I did write what I was playing - for many who don't believe I was playing, at least indication of what should the play be. Forget about whether I bought or sold, look at my posts and what I said I was doing - buy/sell with price. If anyone else who was taking cue from me, would have made that amount. Because usually who read my posts, when I say buy/sell with price and write, in most cases price would be around that. Many like to discredit me and say it is much later etc, but if you are interested, look at my posts, on WR1 on any thread, I post the price as it is happening, not later. You will be surprised. Its frustration that leads others to say I say it later - they can't believe it, or don't want to.
    Next, look at all WR1 thread for 6 months. If you find anyone who has played like me, bought and sold, with price, and writing nearly same day or week as I may be posting, then let me know. You may not believe, but some people take cues from me. I am sure they would have done well. I don't claim to get everything right, but you have to get more rights than wrongs to be in front. Another challenge for you, get outside WR1 and look at my posts on other threads and see if I stand up to what I am saying. All the best. And its a good thing not to pass blanket statements without knowing much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
-0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $201.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.05 $507.3K 473.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15943 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.06
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.08 $1.08 $1.05 54241
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.