WR1 0.47% $1.05 winsome resources limited

WR1 General Discussion, page-29514

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Hope it dumps after the MRE announcement. Means I can get more at low prices.
    Again people with the need to make a quick dollar in a turn around time of less then a year.

You think if we get into production by 2027 with a 100mt+ resource at 1.2+% with Renard operational and the resource being shallow it'll still be valued at 250mil MC?

Dreaming, you've been around a while but I really don't understand the value of stress posting about a potential 9c drop in SP "due to the imminent gap fill at 1.14 because support is broken" or a pump and dump when the MRE gets announced? Just like when the SP went from $1.20 to 52.5c you were calling it. But rather then just believing yourself you just complained here and missed out on a significant return. Just trade and increase your holding if your crystal ball tells you that but leave the daily rhetoric out of the forum. You can have your opinion but saying the same thing daily adds no value. Most people here aren't traders that check their app every hour of everyday.
    But if you're so adamant it'll happen. Just sell your shares now and buy back at 1.14. This is a win for you!

I hope WR1 stays at a $1 for the rest of year. So I can keep accumulating because value eventually materializes.
    So many people are saying oh but we're still undervalued blah blah, there needs to be a reason. There really doesn't.
    Have a look at SYA. MASSIVE resource but they are burning cash regardless on being in production.

If we get into production there will be no more ifs. You want no more pump and dumps? I'll tell you when it happens. It'll be when our PFS comes out and the numbers prove the amount of money we will be making. When that time comes the value will be undeniable. To add to that, it'll be far better being completed now then every other companies was two years ago when the Li price was Jupiter levels. Means any increase over the coming years will only further add value to WR1

Until then, if you wanna trade your holdings to potentially increase them then fair play to you. But most on here don't care about that and are looking for what we will be valued at in 2027.

The only time I would be looking to sell before then, is right before we start construction. Which is ages away. But I will be buying back in before production guaranteed.
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 16/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $200.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.06 $1.02 $673.7K 648.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1288 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 7620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.02 117153
Last updated 15.58pm 04/06/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.