FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I know it's a bit late in the day for this post - but some of...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I know it's a bit late in the day for this post - but some of you could be interested :

Following this link : (my response to notlistening14)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23375724/single

are 2 extracts from the above post – to the “2 hours to go” thread - @ 18.29pm on 25 March – which some of you may have not read :

#1)
    “If WW has lodged his exercise Notice recently, then the Co. of course will have the obligation to issue shares to him – in satisfaction of his exercising his Rights. However I cannot find any timeline by when the Co. has to issue these shares – after receiving a Notice of Exercise - in either satisfaction of the exercise of Performance Rights or Options.”

#2)
    So I guess the only person that can tell you whether WW’s family interests have been issued more shares very recently (Note: none of his holdings of Unlisted Options or Performance Rights are personal – they are all held indirectly by family interests) – is Bev Nichols (“BN”), the Co. Secretary. As for the general public – they will know when BN lodges 2 Anns with the ASX – 1) of a Change of Director’s Interest Notice (Appendix 3Y) and 2) of an Appendix 3B and Secondary Trading Notice (that virtually says the same as an Appendix 3Y, but excludes the names of the Option or Rights holders. Therefore, for WW’s votes to count – in respect of shares issued to “him” in recent days - to satisfy “his” exercising of Rights or Options a few days earlier – they may well do! – even if BN doesn’t lodge the appropriate ANNs with the ASX before next week’s Meeting!”
    ----------------------------------------------------

So. all I can say is : Well! well! well!
    I wonder who encouraged BN to lodge these Anns so soon? TG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.