UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Greyfoxwp I feel your pain and frustration. I bought shares in a...

1. 29 Posts.
    Greyfoxwp

I feel your pain and frustration. I bought shares in a company called Cel-Sci corp around 20 years ago. Every time I listen to Mr. Maximilian De Clara, 84 years old, the CEO or read one of his annual letters I am convinced the company is finally going places. He genuinely believes success is around the corner but if red ink is any indication, it isn't going anywhere soon. The dates have moved every year for the last 10 years. Initially I felt that they had the wrong strategy their best product, Multikine was put on the back burner for lack of funding and instead they concentrated on finding a cure for the African AIDS strand, which is different that the American/European strand. They actually thought they had found a cure. However when it came to phase 2 and Phase 3 trials (this is so long ago, that my memory fails me) Zambia and I believe South Africa refused to allow the trials to continue on the basis that they really didn't have an AIDS problems. So they lost some 7 years and millions of dollars and abandoned the product and went back to Multikine, the reason I bought shares in the company. They are in phase 3 trials and maybe by 2016 they may have a product!
    AS is a younger Maximilian and genuinely believes in his product and strategy. Fortunately AS has actually, finally, delivered. Max may never deliver or more likely file for bankruptcy before delivering. So am I skeptical when Max says something, yes and I should be. You are right about being somewhat skeptical about AS and if he hadn't come through in the last 12 months I would join you in the emotional response. Sometimes we forget how difficult it is for the small guy to compete against the big boys and how long the sales cycle is for newbies, but if there is ever a time to believe that UNS has turned the corner, I believe it is now. Don't let your past experience cloud the real success UNS is accomplishing, I honestly believe your ship has finally come home and it will be a pity to let this opportunity go because of the past. Having said that this is probably a 2016 stock before it attains its true value although I still expect a double within 6 months.
    As usual just my 2 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.