XJO 0.46% 7,811.8 s&p/asx 200

1/ Highest probabilities (52%) for rate cuts (25 bps) using the...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120

1/ Highest probabilities (52%) for rate cuts (25 bps) using the Fed fund futures is the 12 Jun Fed meeting.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6005/6005236-39c98fe54558dce7f04b739676d3b42c.jpg

2/ I will agree to disagree with @kacy that elections in democratic countries like ours are manupulated to get the incumbant relected.
    "Plan to have mini banking crisis" ????

There wasnt a single credible piece evidance to prove "election fraud" at the last election in the US. My response to this very dishonest claim can be found here:

I dont think Biden can win without cheating

Trump did a great disservice to all democracies by his attempted coup d'etat.
    I agree that its a real shame the two best candidates the two parties can offer are two old men who are both showing signs of declining cognitive abilities.

The death of Alexi Navalny ("RIP champ") shows even in a Autocracy run by a leader capable of murder there is a "yeaning to be Free".
    This was shown in spades by the Russian people laying flowers at various monuments across the Federation & the chants "accusing Putin of Murder" & "Stop the war" at his funeral at the risk of being locked up or falling off a balcony ?????

Suspicious deaths of Russian business people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.