XJO 0.49% 7,860.0 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-15695

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 939
    If you think this just happens.. it's very unlikely. Everything is planned and can be manipulated if you have enough Deutsch marks... and the market makers do. They have enough computer resources to monitor what's being talked about on various forums and group chats to see which direction the general sentiment is headed.

They can see that @Ewebute comments have risen substantially in the last few days, therefore the markets should be green Monday (as pointed out by one of my genius followers) - or maybe it's a trap again and my thoughts are actually valid.

The markets might recover and setup for a bigger drop going forward. There appears to be many more sheeple who are not using their brains and eyes and using the info to evaluate what's going on in the world (which is affecting many around them already) or can't look outside of their blinkered range of vision, or only listen and act on the advice based upon the MM narratives, as directed by their MM owners.

Those with the power to push the markets understand the ability to affect the emotions of the masses. It is a great ability that we have in this thread to be able to stand to the side and look at this objectively. Alas, we are down to our last few months until this goes stale as calculated by @DoctorBen..

On another note, DXY dumping (flowing back into the yen mostly?) and bond prices jumping (maybe the economy is about to tank and interest rates will need to be dumped). A period of instability to follow? Someone is now positioned to make money from the bond and currency sides therefore markets might not be the place to be in the long side over the next few weeks (months?).
    Last edited by Ewebute: 05/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.