RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Xped Media Thread - Social Media, Online, Print and otherwise

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hey guys.  As discussed on other post.

Trying out a thread here for all the Xped media links and info.

Lets keep it specifically Xped related, no links to other companies posts, videos etc unless they are specifically, verifiable as Xped announcements, connections, tweets, facebook, AFR, blogs, media outlets whatever.  But must be Xped, not a post thats just showing something IoT.

Take a screenshot of the article if you can so people can see it instantly and its then saved here for prosperity later, over preference to just a link and by all means if the system allows a link as well.

If you see something print, take a photo and post it too.

Now I guess for the moment we could do a run of some previous media if people like but then It should naturally even out to showing future media as it comes in.  Please if your to post in this thread read through the thread and check your find is not already posted.  If we have everyone reposting the same article from 2014 over and over it will quickly derail the idea.  Yes for the next week or so I think we should have a collection of historical stuff, sure.  But after that lets look to the future instead.

By all means chat etc, but keep it on topic, try not to run off course too much at least.  No nastiness or over the top up ramping or down ramping.  Either way.  Intelligent discussion by preference only please.  Give your opinion, with honey not vinegar.

I'll make another post straight after to again have last nights tweet from John Stefanac here.  Then go for gold.  Remember, Xped only guys, stuff thats confirmed as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.