XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

I guess that would depend on the announcement….I would imaging...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I guess that would depend on the announcement….I would imaging it would have to be pretty mind blowing now considering they have slaughtered any sort of momentum they had, I just can’t see how an announcement on drilling or land acquisition etc will drive this out of the pit it is currently in.
    Considering we have already been waiting almost 9 months for drilling permits I just can’t see anyone getting excited about them finally gettting them….then you have to wait for the drilling to be organised and to commence then probably who knows how long to get results, look how long it took the to get a VES report out!
    Then the land acquisition….that means nothing again until you drill and prove it so expect another 12 months on top of that in line with the current permit process, and it’s something XTC do not seem to do at, all least of all well…so what is going to bust this out? Maybe in 2yrs time when they get serious if they have any funds left?

I could be completely wrong and they could drop a absolute blinder on us but let’s face it they certainly haven’t lived up to even the smallest of expectations yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.