NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

XTV Update

1. 2,504 Posts.
    From my discussion with XTV CEO, Joe Ward (about an hour ago)

AT&T deal

> The 2,500 units was from one customer/end-user, and the end customer is XTV's (i'm assuming healthcare)
    > Why was AT&T involved at all? XTV only have 25 staff, the rollout of 2500 units involved things like installation, support, etc which was beyond the capacity of current business. They literally do not have the scale to deliver, this is a good problem to have.
    > The end-user is still waiting for their product, who delivers this is still being worked on; there are many pathways.

3D Business Acquisition

> As predicted, they have 'options' available to them - this could be JV, or just working together until X sales go through
    > They don't 'need' to acquire the business. Both companies work very closely together, and both have worked in developing the 3D Cloud tech.

Monthly Channel Update

> I was a bit concerned that we heard nothing here and made it clear we need to be kept up to date
    > Funnily, i got an answer i was not expecting. The current 'companies' they are dealing with are expanding and made it difficult to report on.
    > There are now 'sub' channels from existing companies starting to emerge. So where there was one client reported, from a revenue stream perspective, the same customer has multiple channels/sub channels
    > In addition, they have just been flat out on business deals and operations - they def seem to be shifting into gear

PC Mall

> They are spending a lot of time preparing training, performing training and providing Intel packs to PC Mall
    > PC Mall will be focusing on drumming up sales of the Intel HDMI device/CloudTV product

CloudTV

> There is an estimated 50 mil 'screens' in reception, doctor surgeries, etc in the US either just showing some digital signage, or something basic.
    > The idea is that the business sets up a channel and via Intel HDMI device (which is 4k btw), suddenly shows corporate content.
    > Apparently, this is getting a lot of wow factor from clients that view the device and potential

3D Kiosk

> I've read a lot of posters complaining about this, their current design is below.
    > Mentioned about advertising potential of this and they are all over it - there is huge potential for this product, esp in the retail space.

After speaking with Joe, I was far happier with where their business is at, and that they are working hard to deliver results - especially to shareholders. Joe has a huge number of performance options that i think expire next Feb, and he very much intends on getting them. These guys are serious about making money and their current focus is all about revenue and signing up deals. The clincher for me is that the 2500 units was brought to AT&T to deliver, not the other way around. I will let others do the sums to work out the value of this pending order.

GLTA, this is well and truly undervalued

xxXTV.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.