SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Meanwhile back in the actual world where measurements are...

1. 10,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3519
    Meanwhile back in the actual world where measurements are actually taken

http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/supply/weekly/pdf/highlights.pdf

"U.S. commercial crude oil inventories (excluding those in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve) increased by 10.1 million barrels from the previous week. At 397.9 million barrels, U.S. crude oil inventories are at the highest level for this time of year in at least the last 80 years."

"Total motor gasoline inventories increased by 0.6 million barrels last week, and are well above the upper limit of the average range."

"Total commercial petroleum inventories increased by 2.4 million barrels last week."

If demand is surging why are inventories increasing? Refineries should be flat chat and inventories on the down low shouldn't they? As of January 16, total U.S. gasoline inventories were 240.9 million barrels, 10.7 million barrels higher than the five-year average and the highest level since 2011

Who is Morgan Downey and what is the source of his data (didn't see any noted). I mean anyone can come up with a graph and then WOW - headline.

This is just silly. Being fed a diet of bullish (did I spell that correctly?) only articles has conditioned y'all to tunnel vision. The overall relevance is minimal to SSN anyway - just trying to keep the balance and correct the misunderstandings (or misrepresentations).

"Long Strong", "Stay and Pray" matters not. I want oil up as badly as any O&G investor but I am not blind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.