GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Skol, and Wiki, you guys are too funny. A bit like Abbott and...

1. 5,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Skol, and Wiki, you guys are too funny. A bit like Abbott and Costello (but your mantra causes people to die, so you are more dangerous). You are going to explain to me that the FED and Krugman have audited the activities and theories or the FED and Krugman, and the FED and Krugman have declared the FED and Krugman are good.

Geez. Even Judas after turning in the Lord realised he fvcked up big time. But the FED and Krugman after having betrayed the world (aside from their top couple of percent mates) are telling us: 'oh, we have investigated our actions and we declare we are good, the FED and Krugman are good and wise, the FED and Krugman are the economic Supermen of the planet saving you all'.

Real wages down... hallelujah
    Home prices compared to wages, up, up, up.... hallelujah
    The rich getting richer... hallelujah
    Indebtedness of the 99% increasing, leading to debt slavery... hallelujah
    Free money given to the banksters... hallelujah
    FBF... Future Babies Fvucked... hallelujah

...well, you know my position

And I know the FED and Krugs position.. they declare they the wonders of the planet
    And I know the opinion of minions who follow the FED and Krugs

Gee, I wonder if I can find some commentary about the FED and Krugs that is NOT from them.

Skol, re gold and those years you listed. Did you check out the height of the US Presidents in those years. Maybe THAT is the correlation. What dummy would correlate the existence of gold to financial crisis. Well, my friend, was the world on a gold stardard in 2008. How the ef did the GFC happen then. (it aint so hard to debate dummies, but it sure is a time waster)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.