AN1 0.00% 0.9¢ anagenics limited

Yes, we know - BUT...

1. 3,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Most, if not all, shareholders (who have done their research) already know, we have a Company that has some great products, with a multi dimensional "untapped" pipeline etc etc and a great future ahead - if we don't get taken out beforehand!!

What I would like to understand is, despite what we are offering, why our market cap seems to be capped at $30m? It makes no sense to me.

For example, (in current trading) we appear to be best of breed in the hair growth related space (evolis) and Pacific Edge (PEB) now clearly appears to be best of breed in their cancer detection tests, which I strongly suspect is due mainly to the inclusion of CDY's "midkine".

I am aware of what the importance of financial performance is to the SP, but I suspect we are closer to profitability than PEB is. Due largely to their business strategy (in USA), PEB have been incurring annual losses in excess of $10m but they still have a market cap which is 7 or 8 times ours. Does the fact that PEB have 4 times less shares on issue than us make a difference here?

Any sensible ideas will be well received. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $15.06K 1.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229173 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 934930 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.