- young Muslims fight IS on social media -, page-72

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    "I think we owe it to ourselves to get to the bottom of what is really true and what is not. I have read many many hysterical anti-Islamic posts on HC in my time and there is one premise that is common to them all. That premise is that Islam is fundamentally evil and that therefore, by default, all Muslims are our enemy and their sole intention is to destroy us. I challenge this premise."

I have spent some time trying educate myself on islam over the last few months. I have come to a few conclusions thus far:
    1. The prophet ended up a murderer, rapist, paedophile who wanted to subjugate or slaughter everyone that wasn't a muslim. It is easy to see why extremists do what they do if they literally interpret his words.
    2. There are millions of muslims that live in fairly democratic countries with good living standards, partial sharia law and object extremism. Do they just ignore the violent side of mohammed?
    3. Muslims are allowed to lie to protect Islam so can we believe the "moderates", particularly when they are so selective with their comments on IS.
    4. Why do muslims leave muslim countries and then try to turn their host country into a muslim country? Islam isn't just a form of worship, it is a completely non-flexible way of life in its extreme.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.