TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

paul, it seems more than likely matts so called man on the...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    paul,
    it seems more than likely matts so called man on the ground (like the guy works for matt, yeah right..lol)
    is or surely must be one of the MNS Non Executive Directors. aka Stephen Hunt.

meanwhile, Triton gets a 2 billion offtake, and likely will start an early potential production early (be it small).
    we then get men on the ground sniffing around to play spy vs spy, I mean what a complete joke.

from the Magnis website:

Stephen Hunt

Non-Executive Director

B.Bus (Marketing)
    Stephen Hunt has more than 25 years experience in the marketing of steel and mineral products worldwide. His carreer includes 15 years at BHP Billiton Ltd. where he spent 5 years in the London office marketing minerals to European and Middle Eastern customers. More recently, Stephen has built on his extensive network and developed his own minerals trading company, Standout Enterprises Ltd, which has a strong Chinese focus. In addition, Stephen has been a director of Australian Zircon NL and a Non-executive Director of IMX Resources Limited.

ok, the above simply to me says it all.
    look at the bold writing about dear ole' steven, and his very own minerals trading company.
    as too with his strong chinese focus!

I had always wondered how Magnis previously seemed to so very Timely piece offtakes out of the blue.
    quite easy for people to see or understand "why and how they had achieved what they achieved".

or perhaps is there any possibility that they never really achieved anything as yet?
    I ask this because most likely most people or holders do not know about the bolded text above, or the effects.
    IMO, one could ask if perhaps they actually gave themselves such offtakes by way of a Non-Exec Director maybe?
    who knows, but I leave it for the ones whom can view the Magnis board structure compared to Triton.
    yet, yes agree what a significant experienced board Magnis appear to have, and at the snap of a few fingers once a small resource has been proven, I find it just too coincidental that one can just tick boxes over lunch and meeting with the fellow big boys all of course whom are just so industry connected thus makes for a compelling story do you not think?

very happy to be a long term supporter of a company that are and have always been underdogs.
    a company that you can see being built from near zero to something in a short amount of time and witnessing it getting stronger and stronger every month by all the hard work done by its MD who must wear many hats unlike the big boys club whom very likely smirks down upon our so called out gunned motivated manager.

the same goes with Syrah and its so called Register, big boys whom choose where they feel the shareprice should be and not because it is worth it, but simply because they have the choice and control mechanism's in place.

meanwhile after all this, they still continue to find our Triton Minerals hotcopper thread so very interesting.
    always trying to put us straight, always posting negative after negative which only serves them feeling secure in their own investment.

the tide will change for this company, and most know we don't need to be at a value of many many dollars.
    many here are realistic about our investments in our underdog management which continue to kick goal after goal.
    our market seemed quite volatile Friday yet we bucked the trend quite nicely.
    lets see how things stand up over the next week as we also move closer to "away in may".
    yet early june 2014 probably caught quite a few traders or doubters off guard, perhaps the same again?
    either way, will hold through all of it thick or thin, as again this management just continues to perform.
    (fa wise, not ta wise).

cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.