It would be better if you had an opinion. Ted Pike and his wife...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    It would be better if you had an opinion.

Ted Pike and his wife were fruit loops, she's since passed away.

The following is an excerpt from an article he wrote about his wife.

Soon, the demons began to communicate through her voice box. She spoke in unknown tongues daily. She said she could powerfully feel the demons in her throat and upper chest, as well as nonstop chatter from them in her brain. They constantly resisted her attempts to pray. Our house was filled with clicking sounds, streaking lights, whirring presences across the ceiling, and occasional sickening odors. I would be overcome with intense nausea for no reason. Alynn saw a galaxy of every kind of lights in nature, in the skies and in our house. On our return trips home from the bi-weekly bible studies I present, she would be accompanied by a virtual fireworks display of lights in the road in front of us, but also around traffic and other lights. The moon would often be encircled in colored lights. Sometimes it contained the detailed, scowling face of a person. One evening in the darkenss she described for an hour how the Oregon City bridge bristled, like Christmas decorations, with twirling, streaming, and flashing lights. Curiously, when she took her glasses off, it was the same bridge I saw. She sometimes saw my eyes glowing green or purple. She was shocked by an eye staring at her from inside the sink drain. She said a menagerie of fantastic glowing creatures, like slugs and worms, swarmed around our night light in the darkness. I once flashed an encouraging "V for victory" sign to her, and she then saw glowing V's in the tracks of my footsteps, following me throughout the house. Going outside, she saw an enormous "V" in the sky. I frequently saw momentary, tiny, intense, red lights in the trees, fields, roadside and house. On one occasion she pointed out large grass-green squares like a lattice imposed on the evergreen forest and I saw exactly what she described.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.