‘Either We Kill Islamism Or It Will Kill Us’ -Le Pen, page-100

1. 18,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi - I checked numbers: die German 'Bundeswehr' is an organisation of professional soldiers, there is no general military service for the young. The total numbers of professional soldiers is approx. 14000. I can post a link to a German-language article where soldiers from islamic background are interviewed, there are two of them, both from families with military backgrounds, one whose parents are from Bangladesh, the other of Turkish background, both born in Germany. Seems in this particular county 24 % of soldiers with higher ranking are of Muslim background, but they usually pray at home before work or after, so far no allowances for prayer rooms etc. have been made. Info from an earlier newspaper article (2010): there are also 200 soldiers of Jewish faith and about 2000 Muslims in the Bundeswehr. Their fellow soldiers of German background say: there is initial curiosity about the 'differences' but then ability counts and above all, ability to mix and be a good mate. This religious and racial mix is probably intended to weed out the former officers with Nazi-leanings; IMO. Germany (and Austria and other European countries) took in Turks in the 60s and 70s, in particular as cheap labour and in those days no thought was given that they might bring their families etc. - it was simply an expedient way by factory-owners etc. to get cheap labour who actually often worked under atrocious conditions, safety regulations weren't bothered with - as long as they were cheap - capitalism caused that 'problem' - I could go on. I am in touch with friends in 4 countries in Europe and get reports that generally, yes the population is upset, but there are many organisations and individuals who are all trying very hard to help integrate these large numbers of asylum seekers.
    ISIS is on the retreat, that's why they're attacking elsewhere and silly, disaffected young men to perform their dastardly work who want to be heroes, even at the price of their lives can be found everywhere, unfortunately.
    Taurisk
    http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/i...and.1d6d2b23-f22b-4d15-be4d-c5167f27e921.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.