TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Here's where TIVAN matters... Target of $100 kwh storage From 4...

1. 4,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3106
    Here's where TIVAN matters...

Target of $100 kwh storage
    From 4 - 6kg of V2O5 per kwh in a VRFB
    Current technology to refine costing anywhere from $4 to $6 lb or
    2.2lb x 4kg x $4 = $35.20
    2.2lb x 6kg x $6 = $79.20

From what I've read VRFB manufacturers are wanting V205 to be 20% or less of the price - both scenarios above means not likely.

TIVAN before most recent announcement about atmospheric process & OPEX savings was shown in the DFS at $2.50 lb all in costs.

2.2lb x 4kg x $2.50 = $22
    2.2lb x 6kg x $2.50 = $33

TNG with TIVAN gets the active ingredient in VRFBs, the flow battery with the most significant deployment time on its side to a level where the $100kwh is feasible. And that is before we've seen what SMS/TNG have in the background to further optimize the process.

PB stated this process means less attractive grade deposits become economically viable .... there are plenty of these deposits around
    Higher grades = lower OPEX than the above?

If the demand takes off for VRFBs which demand estimates are put at 30% of the market, V205 demand follows, demand for new process plants also follows

Tell me again why this company is stressing me the f out by being stuck at a MC below $100M?? When the MC should have started appreciating towards their DFS NPV.

One explanation that makes sense, when TNG is compared with its peers, is there is a sophisticated entity/s suppressing the MC.

Fundamentally spoiling what should be the most exciting time in TNGs history, but also putting at great risk the positive PR which will flow from an appreciating SP and improve public awareness of Vanadium Redox flow batteries.

Whilst allowing lithium to steal the spotlight.

When Solar PV started making inroads, there were all types of technologies - poly, mono silicon, GaAs triple junction, cadmium telluride, many other things film techs, common use nowadays is the one people were most familiar with in Si - the others relegated to bit players.

IMO There exists a danger in hamstringing this technology stock, for whatever reason, such that VRFBs won't have the PR to accompany the technology. VRFBs, The GaAs cell of the energy storage market, relegated to being a bit player.

But.... if their MC was even 1/2 of their NPV, Vanadium & VRFBs would be the talk of the town.

All IMHO - Sunday night rant, over.
    Last edited by Propunter2: 14/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.