TSO 6.45% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

‘Massive’ gold intercept at El Zorro, shows project’s large-scale potential, page-118

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    I agree entirely, when sentiment turns your FA means sod all till the opposing forces are removed..
    And tbh am convinced that the two aspects are req to be read and understood in conjunction lest opportunity cost impact on peeps when timelines or external factors come in to play..

Positive announcements mean sod all without a positive environment. Now currently we have a positive forward look ahead for at least 12m with cash at hand to deliver on MRE and FS with some extra potential being hinted at regards other areas being poss mineralised..
    Revised targets from those who chart like yourself might feel confident that next Christmas will eclipse the last IMO...

And to be honest, under full disclosure, I didn,t bother to check the reasons why tech indicators were pointing down or even if they were.... So only have myself to blame for any ignorance.. That is now changing rapidly as I realise that I was happt to investigate fundamental fallacies as they were raised... But admit to an almost arrogant dismissal of tech claims simply because of a 1 liner troll bias..
    So yeah, it was money well spent Sir when you do a quick cost benefit analysis...

Cheers and as always, good luck amigos... Here,s to a "less Hate and more Mate" approach to 2021... m8tey
    Last edited by Hateful8: 04/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $19.84K 656.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499107 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.