TSO 3.13% 3.1¢ tesoro gold ltd

We should get first results of the year as early as next week.I...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    We should get first results of the year as early as next week.

I would expect Zeff is also busy preparing an overview (2021 Presentation) of what we can expect now we have half a dozen drill rigs on the project in Chile.

This Presentation may take a bit longer to prepare than recent previous ones (the regular almost months ones we get) as a few things have changed (for the better like us now having a shitload of cash and the rigs that buys) and being a New Year Presentation there may be a bit less regurgitation of large sections of previous presentations and more elaboration on exciting new trends, pathways and approaches to exploring and exploiting the assets we have.

We should hear about plans to explore towards the south and the east whilst also extending our infill drill program and get some details of how the new enlarged "battery of drill rigs" will be deployed. Having many drills gives you the option of spitting a couple of rigs off to test new ground whilst not slowing the necessary infill needed to get Tesoro to its MRE.

On the macro level we only have a week and a bit of chaos (the Trump Presidency) left in the US, Biden winning the Senate will ensure vast amounts of stimulus which guarantees gold future for at least another 4 years.
    In reality as the world tries to recover from the economic impact of Covid debt levels will stay through the roof and gold is looking like a safe haven in a world of economic trouble for as long and far as the eye can see.

Battery minerals and some other commodities are having a run lately so taking some attention but gold will continue to out perform for several years and well into Tesoro's production window IMO. If we get that far. As the size and scope of this deposit becomes more and more obvious we will draw more and more attention from the major gold producers in our area.
    I know Zeff has stated that he wants to bring this asset to production himself and because of the company structure an aggressive T/O attempt is all but doomed to failure. But everyone has their price....Zeff knows the potential of the project and it is a heck of a lot higher than our current MC, if someone gave us a very decent offer to walk away, well they would have to consider it...

For now its drill, drill in double time with (as soon as we get in the cycle, which will be soon) results every week as then company has promised.
    Its going to be a very exciting 2021, this is the calm before the storm IMO a good time to review mentally why we are invested here and for those who can afford it to consider increasing holdings.
    Once the dust settles from the raising and results start belting out the hand break will be off again .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.