TSO 7.41% 2.5¢ tesoro gold ltd

‘Massive’ gold intercept at El Zorro, shows project’s large-scale potential, page-170

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    And the relevance of if Bitcoin is a valid longterm store of wealth or not has exactly what relevance to TSO?

I dont care if any of you have invested in Bitcoin...Im sorry not to be rude but I have interest if your interest in tulips is of a gardening nature or an investment nature either.

Bitcoin, Tulips, Pyramid investment schemes none of it has anything to do with TSO.

Numnuts is trying to tell people that investing in gold, something that has been fervently followed since before the time of the Assyrians is under threat from one of literally a million other ways to invest money in this case one that has been invented very recently and has no inherant or intrinsic value or use.

There is a platform for discussions on Crypto. Having that discussion here is a deliberate attempt to derail the discussion on TSO an exploratory mining stock.

Take that BS where it should be on the appropriate thread the crypto thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $8.149K 312.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1159058 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 113610 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.