TSO 6.45% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

Thankyou for being kind and reasonable in your wording mbstock...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thankyou for being kind and reasonable in your wording mbstock but you too are missing my point. Missing The point...the whole point of HotCopper intact.

That is to have a compartmentalized platform for people to talk about their particular interest or stock.

Some forums are broad like climate, sport or politics some more narrow like the individual stock forums.

Bitcoin is a store of wealth, its new, controversial many would say unproven and risky, it is certainly massively volatile but it is just another way
    (of many many thousands available) to invest money or store wealth.

Another way for the squirrel to store its acorns.

No different in most ways to property, shares, precious metals other cryptos, vintage car collections, wine collections, art etc.

It is not electronic gold, it has no more to do with gold than property or wine collections do in that they are all ways we can invest our money. People may choose to use that term or comparison because it legitimizes a new risky medium and tries to work off golds prestige and legitimacy.

But its just another of many thousands of ways to invest your money.

It competes with gold no more than Silver, stocks or any other easily tradable asset.

Ok that is established although everyone should know that much basic economic doctrine and the conversation belongs elsewhere anyway.

Now to try to tie in Bitcoins threat to a particular stock like TSO is a complete furphy, a ruse, B.S the guy aint serious how do I make it any clearer its a dead parrot, this parrot is no more it is an ex parrot!! Ha ha!!

Because the guy is only posting this crap on the TSO thread, not on the gold thread where it would at least be perhaps more relevant.

And even those guys would say oh theres another new ways to invest other than gold...ok add that to the list of several thousand things we have and will continue to coexist with or outlive them all.

This guys case is gold is going to die because of Bitcoin and so TSO (strangely the only stock that interests him) will go to zero cents.

He has no idea and no credibility, thats even less than our massive amount of cash on hand would value the stock.

There is an agenda its clear as day and thats the last I need to say about that.

Next I will start posting Python Skits in response to his rubbish as they are probably a more appropriate resource to posts that Bitcoin will take the price of gold to near Zero and bankrupt TSO.

I guess Bitcoin is going to bankrupt every other store of wealth too...?!!

What twaddle!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $19.84K 656.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499107 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.