TSO 5.71% 3.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

Thanks H8 for explaining the massive size of this gold system....

1. DTF
    34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks H8 for explaining the massive size of this gold system. Great effort mate. I really like the location of Hole 80 and stepping it out further away from past holes. It reminds me of the Deadliest Catch TV show when Stig Hansen fires off a prospect string to prove his theory is right. Our Captain Zeff is plotting a course at Hole 80 on the same proven mineralised faults of holes 71 and 73 that yielded positive results. Plus we will have the benefit of hole 80 intersecting at a much lower depth. Let's also not forget the company completed 30 gradient array induced polarisation (GAIP) survey lines in December to expand the previously surveyed area by 700 metres to the southeast and 700 metres to the northwest. I think the Captain knows hole 80 is highly likely to be another honey hole and a game changer.

I'm glad I loaded up again today at 28c. We're unlikely to see the 20's again now that the capital raise is completed and short term traders who participated take their day trading profits. The low trading volume reassures me that smart people are holding and the only way institutions will be able to get in will be to buy in later at a much higher price. The coil is tightening and more positive drilling results, including Hole 80, is going to send the share price rocketing.

GLTAH - DTF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $40.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $15.03K 430.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48530 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.