‘Virus’ woman spits, coughs on cop, page-98

1. 42,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    From the video I see the woman handcuffed, argues then spits. Unless police handcuff people as a routine, I’ll give the benefit of the doubt to the police.

Dont’t even use the Islamphobia excuse. If you are a Muslim and you fear discrimination here are a few guidelines I would think about:

immigrate to a Muslim country
    Don’t wear conservative robes and towels
    Don’t grow long beards
    Don’t oblige your wife to wear burka

follow current lock down rules permanently

These are just some suggestions, some could be silly while others are practical. If you don’t want your wife to be seen or perved in public don’t go out, a burka only offends open society but they do serve some biological function if you believe in masks.

Unfortunately, I’ve had a long conversation at an Islamic promotion stall last year with two Muslim convert, a phillipino and an Aussie Italian. They are perceived to be moderate, the Aussie had his wife wearing a burka in public. At first I was curious if a Sheila would do this but it turns out she is Indonesian. A very clever use of the Koran and bible to respond to superficial Questions we all want to ask. Both faiths have their very bad apples from imams encouraging heaven seeking pronto to priests mokesting kids.

I’ve lived in moderate Islamic country in the past and that’s all I can ever take. I can’t imagine anyone liking this restrictive lifestyles but then again why are there so many Jehovah Witness? There are a lot of very nice people of every faith and horrible ones too. Just yesterday we see an aussie coughing at an Aldi employee’s face, what a scum! I don’t care if they wear a head scarf, tarted up with breast hanging out, spitting and coughing in these times is considered serious assault leading to murder.

I’m going to check out from this discussion further as I’ve vented my views far enough. God bless everyone and stay healthy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.