HFR 0.00% 33.0¢ highfield resources limited

Geezus adam a......I don't understand the concept of selling...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Geezus adam a......I don't understand the concept of selling half your trading stock...
    Either you believe that Geoalcali walks on water (it was a good float), turns the water into Sangria, and the Virgin Birth of the mine is about to happen or you don't.
    I don't mean this to be an Inquisition but Stable folio management surely calls on you to stick with your earlier belief that you're on a winner and you are gunna run with the bulls (of Wall St and Pamplona) ....being half-arsed is exactly that ie half-arsed.
    Now explain yourself or get your balls back down and rejoin the crazy brave.
    ps1...the reference to Wall st has to be seen as the first step toward International Listing. (Think about it...and remember that you heard it here first).
    ps2...as a wordsmith, I only found out the other day that the "alcali" bit of our name relates to "alkaline" which is apparently the main component of potash and hence why so many of the potash companies incorporate "kali" in their name.
    ps2...and Bourie...forget the Foo Boys and go back to the Easybeats' "I've got Wednesday on my Mind"
    Yours in NY-listing optimism Al Dinga...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10187 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 20188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.