too true director - it is interesting that his brother, peter,...

1. 34,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    too true director - it is interesting that his brother, peter, became a bible believing jesus worshipping christian.

but on teresa i reckon she did what she said. i have no opinion about her and whether she was a christian or not, or even telling the truth.

the comment about feeding x amount of people rings true to me

i went to india several years ago specifically to see the workings of an orphanage. the bloke that runs this centre actually does feed 5000(at the time - the number has since increased) kids every day. he gave them 3 meals a day and they were not just something thrown together but good nourishing food. he also managed to clothe them and school them up to when they turned 18 at which point many returned the favour. this was a christian bible believing organisation.

however he did not feed these people under one roof - he had centres all around hyderabad - i visited several including a leprosarium and several churches.

as for the accusation of taking babies and using them to make money?? id gladly thump this idiot in the teeth.

when parents know that you look after and would willing take a baby to cherish they willingly hand them over. usually girls - they just cant look after them.

the chap i went to see had a daughter. she was 9 at the time. he confided in us later on that he found her in a rubbish bin when she was about 6 months old.

i have been there so i can say with absolute belief that teresa did what she said she did. i did not go on any tourist route but spent my time in the backblocks and travelled the train system

the writer of the book needs to go to india - ill take him to a place where every accusation he made against teresa would be proven false.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.