VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

“Please explain!”, page-22

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    On 16th June VRC hit a high of 15c, which was an excellent price after a great run up from 3.4c.

Profit takers and traders began selling, along with short term holders and those not so convinced about VRC's future. As the price dropped "stop/loss" sales would have been triggered and the sp dropped to 9.2c on 24th June. A nice rally back up to 13.5c on July 12th, has been followed by a steady decline back to 9.2c again.

Currently a lot of charts have VRC as a reasonably strong short to medium term "sell".

So this fall in VRC's sp may be attributed to some of the following reasons:
    Traders taking profits?
    The triggering of "stop/loss" sales?
    Traders and some shareholders moving their funds in BKT whilst it is rallying?
    A director selling stock?
    The announcements not meeting market expectations?
    Those shareholders nervous about being in a "spec" stock may be selling?
    Chartists acting on "sell" signals for the stock?
    Speculators seeing better value elsewhere?
    The sp is being manipulated?

If VRC continues to drop, and the resistance at 8.7c, is broken then the stock could drop much lower. A rally needs to break through the resistance at 9.9c.

Those who believe in the VRC story, like myself, see these lower prices as a buying opportunity, which is exactly what I am doing!

Nothing that we currently know about VRC suggests anything except that VRC continues to make excellent progress with its business plan of becoming a very profitable Graphite Mining Company!

There is no apparent reason for the down-rampers and the delusional doomsday posters, who don’t even own VRC, to be making any negative comments about VRC!

GLTAH, in my honest opinion VRC is a strong buy at these prices or lower! However every shareholder needs to consider their exposure to this spec stock and how their capital is performing. Those who only bought into the stock at around 11c or higher have every right to be cautious or nervous.

My major buy in prices have been at 1.1c, 3.4c and 9.2c and I have taken a few profits along the way, so at these prices I'm still sitting on good profits.

Let's hope that the New York Expo adds more confidence in the stock and VRC rallies again above 10c!

And hopefully this will be the last time that we see the sp below 10c again!
    Last edited by bruce13: 02/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $46 11.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 30166014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4628936 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.