1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Things are getting very serious with AJM forum....close to not...

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Things are getting very serious with AJM forum....close to not being able to read anything soon and hency a pattern is created by the same.... members or nonmembers that love attaching each other just because they can. Just being in front of the monitor they think that is okay to sand harassing, offensive, rude, and insulting messages. I'm embarrassed just reading some of the comments coming from some of the members that I thought they have something good to say. How wrong I was...

There is no point just moderating something. It is all over the news that anyone who makes threats on the internet could be committing a criminal offence. It's against the law in Australia. Some of you closed the year bullying each other and started 2019 even worst.

This forum is great way of sharing things about our knowledge regarding our investments and having fun, but if things turn nasty you can block people or ignore them.
    It's tempting to have a go back if someone makes a rude posting on your space, but don't.

Not sure if the Big Brother can put up for much longer with this type of behavior unless there are some very substantial and positive reports to hand VERY soon.

Calm down boys. Get yourselves a punching bag and a pair of gloves and get your frustration out there at list you remain anonymous, but here we kind of know who you are, at least Big Brother knows.
    Take care and stay calm.
    Last edited by SteveGolu: 07/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.