ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

“Thelaw is reason free from passion.” Aristotle Politics at 78....

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441

“Thelaw is reason free from passion.” Aristotle Politics at 78.

GreenlandMinerals Mine Extraction/Exploitation permit has been animated by unusualanimosity vitiated by two persons with hyper enmity towards GML and all miningin Greenland in general and with uncanny business skills, especially for acommercial dispute in which the underlying confessed judgment ( in this casethe pre-agreed to by the parties Arbitration clause), central to theArbitration, was involuntarily satisfied prior to the request to arbitratebecause one party ( GoG in this case) breached its fiduciary responsibility andthe contract with GML, an unequivocal bait and switch. . Rather than attempt to fulfill theirburden of production of the license, GoG doubled down and relied on unsupportedrepresentations about the safety of the mine, fallacious reasoning, and flawedlegal arguments. Even now, rather than ameliorate their position, GoG continuesto rely on unsupported, extraneous, and false statements in an effort toresuscitate claims that never should have been filed in the first instanceagainst GML invoking the fraudulent Uranium ban which has nothing to do withGML. It seems the GreenlandicParliament (albeit a razor thin margin) was swept away by the contagion ofanimus and was unmoored from principles of law, succumbing to the visceralallure of hyperbole and ad hominem attacks. An abject failure of leadership, disregardof the rule of law and clear breach of the covenant of fair dealing.

Passion displaced reason,and this, the rule of law will not and must not allow.

For Greenland to prosperand achieve independence is to remove their fraudulent 100 ppm u308 ban and allowmining to begin pronto. Chicken and PigsFarms won’t get them there. Quasi Una Fantasia.

I have read some postseluding that there might be Bias among the chosen arbitrators favorable to GoG,well, if true, that Arbitrator will have to recuse themselves, or GoG’stroubles will surmount exponentially. However, in deference to the Arbitrators we should wait and see if suchconjecture materializes, I’m not even sure it will go to Arbitration? My sources are telling me, that GoG’sfissures are becoming tracks and the coalition’s collapse is on the brink?

Nevertheless, GML’s legalcase against GoG is a SOLID one and Greenland’s future and its prosperitycannot be decided by Environmental P******i****m*******p********s.

Stay Strong, neverFlinch, Fight Back, and always always stare evil down!

La Vita is Always Bella!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.