SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

I can assure you the members of the SSG are very aware of the...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I can assure you the members of the SSG are very aware of the opportunity at these prices. However, most of us have been heavily invested for 3 years or more (some over 10 years) and having to consistently average down in situations like this or for capital raises has naturally resulted in some despondency, especially when there is a reasonable probability that broader markets could collapse another 30 percent in coming months. Unfortunately, because we do believe in the company long-term (if MF and the board can get their act together), I am not aware of any of the members having taken profits in the middle of last year and I for one feel very foolish for not having done so.

There seems to be a misconception about the SSG members, we are in fact long-term retail investors with significant holdings (some of us are top 20 holders), who do believe in the company and are trying through the only means available to us to improve the performance of the managing director and the board. None of us want to see the share price down and none of us want a negative sentiment around the stock. However, we realise that there a serious issues with corporate governance, transparency and Mark Fortunatow's unjustifiable remuneration. Most importantly we need a high quality Independent chairman with integrity and the strength. We have come to the conclusion that if left to his own devices Mark will continue to run this company into the ground. Hope is not a strategy.

If Mark truly does read HC posts as some have suggested, then I ask why Mark haven't you purchased any shares on market at these prices? It's baffling to me, we know he has the cash because he has drained it from retail investors and surely he can see a significant upside from here? Mark buying a significant number of shares would surely boost the SP, it would be a self fulfilling prophecy. Show us you have some confidence Mark, because we are left in the dark losing ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.475K 81.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 844607 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 61603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 40000
Last updated 12.53pm 05/06/2024 ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.