….marijuana now' legal in colorado :) , page-22

1. 2,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Its all a matter of where you draw the line.

Most of the same arguments for legalising cannabis, can be put fwd for heroin or cocaine

Most of the same arguments against cannabis, can be made against alcohol or cigarettes.

Really it is a question of what governments' role is in society IMO. Is it their role to dictate what we can and can't do and give those who suffer a safety net.
    Or does the government let us do what we want, but then provide no safety net if we stuff up.

My personal opinion is that cannabis should be legalised, but no one should use it, just like poison is legal to purchase, but I wouldn't reccomend drinking it.
    From what I have read and heard from healthcare professionals, it is really Russian roulette with cannabis, because the effects differ greatly based on ones genetic make up.
    If you have a relative/genetic make up with some sort of psychosis predisposition, you put yourself at a much much higher risk of getting a psychosis yourself. Do you have this predisposition? You won't know until it's too late.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.