I've heard that amphetamine use is out of control in...

1. 6,351 Posts.
    I've heard that amphetamine use is out of control in Thailand.... not so sure about Singapore... or even Bali for that matter.

Drug users pay a heavy price, others caring for them (or their kids)pay a price, taxpayers pay a price for the damage they do to themselves physically, mentally and the extent they will go to feed their habits, break-ins.

Dope really is a full on poison for some, amphetamines is a full on poison for many. Maybe one day they will have better genetic tests to let people know who should leave certain drugs way alone.

It IS a shame that crime gangs profit so full on from selling drugs. Small dealers are often just doing it to feed their habits..... as for the big dealers, I have no sympathy for them. They do untold damage to individuals, society..... they end up with huge amounts of monies and can use that to set up "legitimate" businesses that other business owners can't compete with.

THC is not as ugly as some modernized concocted drugs, but for a percentage of the population it is a full on psychoses-inducing poison.

I know people who lost their soundness of minds from drugs, some are no longer here, some were really nice people as kids.... as adults they became full on burdens, emotionally, financially to their families, to society.... and some never made it past their early 20's. LOTS of them started with dope then went on to other drugs offered to them and for some dope was enough by itself to undo their lives totally.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.