From what I have read and heard from healthcare professionals,...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    From what I have read and heard from healthcare professionals, it is really Russian roulette with cannabis, because the effects differ greatly based on ones genetic make up.
    If you have a relative/genetic make up with some sort of psychosis predisposition, you put yourself at a much much higher risk of getting a psychosis yourself. Do you have this predisposition? You won't know until it's too late.

Can't that be said of any drug...including alcohol and prescription drugs?
    Some people have an addictive personality and something as simple as poppy seeds become a problem.

On the subject of legalised cannabis. A work colleague said he buys it from an adult sex shop in Perth. $35/1.5gr, $50/3gr and $90/5gr.
    Now isn't that better than going to some dealer's place at all hours of the day/night, risking getting busted, sold crap or underweight and running into all sorts of undesirable characters. At least legalised cannabis controls the drug purity and purchase environment.

And on a personal note. The above prices sound like a rip off also. Not much has changed from my days. I wonder what price the Australian Government would set. What is Denver charging.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.