LKE 2.56% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

♣️ $2. Club. New Members Welcomed, page-180

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Chloride to Carbonate is not an issue (basic process flow sheet done by Hazen) it’s the extraction of lithium from brine using the patented beads that is the variable (DLE). One which the pilot plant will or will not vindicate.

Im currently doing some modelling on brine flow rates per hour, recoveries, pump yield curves and subsequent size of modular units for beads that are likely required to hit 50ktpa.

Starting to think these will be less tank type modules as opposed pipe modules. Think of a packet of straws laid flat each being 1 module fed from a large pool of brine which is pumped from the solar. The flow rate of water will be substantial to meet the number of modules to hit 50ktpa but that’s an engineering problem not a processing problem.

Something I read previously was posted by David for Lilac. They have scaled up substantially from lab bench top and recoveries remained constant. If this is the case then it’s about managing all the above items I mentioned in my modelling at scale. Simply put they can do 1000 modules or 50 modules just depends which size is more optimal, it’s about replication of these smaller scale ups at a size that is manageable on a per module basis.

it’s also very likely they will go more than the units required for 50ktpa so a % of modules can be down at every point during production to either wash beads or for maintenance.

it’s gonna be super interesting when DFS AND PILOT PLANT info comes out!

These are just my musings, not advice. DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.