TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

住友商事株式会社 - Sumitomo Shoji Kabushiki Geisha, page-11

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    so much information from Prop and Grant via X, I already have 1000 thoughts in my head, let's see if I can put together a somewhat structured post

I think most of you will agree with me that with Sumitomo we have found the really best partner we could wish for... This is not a company, it is a corporate empire... almost unlimited know-how and financial resources... and I personally consider the Japanese to be complicated but extremely fair partners..

To have found such a strong partner before the PFS is unique... I am sure that our grandchildren and great-grandchildren will benefit from this partnership, because I believe that every future project, especially lead silver, will be implemented if it is feasible, and later vanadium... and who knows what else we will find...

the great trust that we enjoy in Japan is certainly also due to the presence of Maria Skylass-Kasacos, It was very, very important that Grant won her over for Tivan... and not to mention her expertise...

when I see that we are implementing the fluoride project within three years, I look forward to Sandover... if it turns out that we can implement further profitable projects there, I assume that things will go at record speed there too and that we are perhaps still 4-5 years away from that today. That would be great... I also expect that we will receive a lot of information about SandOver this year, which would certainly have a positive impact on the share price..

I have embarrassed myself so many times with price predictions here that it doesn't matter again... I assume that the news of the cooperation with Sumitomo has woken up some potentially interested investors, because now we can really talk about a clear derisking of Tivan... I assume that we will reach 8-10 cents within the next 14 days... and the PFS of fluoride in July will bring us 15-20 cents... and if nothing happens, the world will not end, the time will come when investors can no longer ignore Tivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.