TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Hey Hawk,This is definately a great news story. It will...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Hey Hawk,

This is definately a great news story. It will definatly take a while for the market to digest.

I totally agree that Flourite is the money shot! I love your entheusiasm but my forcasts for CAF revenue fall a bit short of your.

The latest JORC specifies 37MT at head grade which accounts to about 3.4MT t product grade. Our Flourite is definately gold class and being arsenic free means that we have a different and tighter market to feed into being semiconductors - I expect with the progression of AI and the massive amount of $$$ going into semiconductors this market will demand a signifant premium. Perhaps the JApanese are all over this??

Going forward on this the company sounds confident of resource expansion. WHo knows where this may end up but they may potentially double the resource, as prices increase processing lower grade ore past cut off grades may be come ecomimic also.

On the basis of $1000T and 3.4 - 6 MT id value the resource $3.4 - 6 Billion.

A bit down from your values but still pretty exciting for a company with a sub $100M market cap and in a position to hold on to a good percentage of the project!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.