TVN 0.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

What I've attempted to do in the preceding post is sum up as...

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111
    What I've attempted to do in the preceding post is sum up as many of the components which will go into designing, procuring, constructing & operating the Fluorite plant & where Sumitomo has capability.
    Even after the DFS, FEED, FID, Detail design there is the procurement phase - finding a suitable supplier with an established, reliable product is one thing, then there is booking a production run - HV overhead transmission lines, circuit breakers, transformers, piping for the process plant, mechanical equipment for materials handling & process facility, conveyor belts, thickener tanks, centrifuges, Dryers, lime kilns, ongoing industrial chemicals for floatation & improving CaF2 purity, getting all the power station equipment, MCCs, motors, etc putting together a construction program to suit & finding an owners team to manage the construction/commissioning of the plant. So many things to come together in order for this to happen.
    That to me is why this agreement is so important - not only do Sumitomo know how to do it - they manufacture many of the inputs required for it to come together.
    This is like taking a giant leap 2 years ahead of where a company at the stage TIVAN is at, by having this experience, network to draw on.

It's also Dr Anthony Robinson's wheelhouse.
    And Simon Flowers.
    And Stephane LeBlanc.
    And Brendon, Michael & Alex.

Guarantee every one of them would be looking forward to what this agreement means.
    The only thing I'm not sure of is that maybe 2 years is too conservative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.