CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Or maybe there does not need to be any further manipulation at...

1. aje
    89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Or maybe there does not need to be any further manipulation at .2 with $30 and $80 trades as there was in the three weeks leading up to the funding deal at a surprise price of 0.1.

Just to point out the obvious to everyone just prior to the two to three week run of small .2 trades we were in the 4 and 3 range which has a VWAP of about .34 an hence a funding deal at 80% would normally by by market standards about .28. So how might you justify at .1, I guess you have to "hope" the market price drops to around .2.

But hang on, in the weeks leading up to that deal even with potential manipulation the average would have been .23 - .24 and there a 80% would have to be at least .18 - .2.

So taking genuine trading prior and have an average of .3, why is this mystery investor given a massive 66% discount. Who is this investor, why is there no bio, no internet details.... Mmmmmmm who found them, how, is he known to the board is he/she not.... Mmmmmm

So then wait, why where current investors not asked, why where investors who stumped up only weeks before at .3 not asked, in fact why only weeks later do they need the million dollars so badly that they do it at .1, if there was such a need would you not have know that a few weeks earlier. What was disclosed to the .3 investors, what were they told to get their money involved and what is their view on all this.

I can assure you folks, I think there will be some very interesting times coming in the next few, days and week for the Company and maybe even the board.

I would suggest some of you take an active approach to your investment and seek out some of these answers....... You might be surprised about what is happening....

Where there prior offers, where there superior offers, was the board submitted a board paper about a .3 offer only weeks before......

Well board, was there?????????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.