TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Just reading the announcement again before jumping in, it is...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Just reading the announcement again before jumping in, it is somewhat different to what I understand is the current situation and why to the best of my knowledge there were such significant delays with Elixir closing a deal. Firstly - their preso mentions nothing about PRRT tax (40%!) so that needs to be taken into account in any cash flow projections. Also - and by far my biggest concern - is that I understand the field is NOT currently doing 1300 bopd due to an issue with one of the wells (I presume the one they mention in the preso) which apparently is one of the main production wells (according to industry sources). I think I will wait to see how the transaction all pans out before looking at this and also see the production numbers in the next quarterly which I guess is due on or before 31 July, so not long to wait. Apparently they need to complete before 30 June - so that is another risk I want to see disappear. All just my understanding and all IMHO. I'm still risk averse at the moment. Brexit/Trump/Shorten!!

DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $17.82K 936.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2771671 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.