MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

yeah LTI, we're rolling in paper profits we can't bank atm: )or...

1. 2,793 Posts.

yeah LTI, we're rolling in paper profits we can't bank atm

: )

or should that be

: (

but realistically, sure there are a lot of punters willing to take a strike at 0.001, but should one super juicey announcement fall from the sky, like a solid Colt hook-up for Maul manufacturing & distribution etc, that Ask line could be decimated by one fat buyer in a nano second - only a cool 900 odd thousand after all, getting you nearly 5% of the company - more than a pretty powerful position...

I suggest this because I think the days of dropping a $1 million bankers cheque on the Board room table may be gone, for those who in the past received shares for 0.001. or 0.0008/9 for keeping us going - with Luxinvest there will be coal in the engine, and the tracks will be true

as I discussed in another post, the next big cash injection will be for Maul production, but we don't know yet if Colt will wear that cost as part of a deal, and even if they don't, I would think the sales prospects will be so compelling, that either bankers would debt finance us, or we get creative and issue some corporate bonds, which more than a few sophisticated punters will take a strike at..

it's all open and possible at the moment - anything could happen, and I expect it will -- with April's fantastic announcement, I feel a few more gem surprises are in the wind at or soon after 31 May...

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.