ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Shan0861. Thanks for the good wishes. " but with your experience...

1. 8,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    Shan0861.

Thanks for the good wishes.

" but with your experience what pros and cons are seeing for the next 0-6 months?"

I am very optimistic regarding Inca over the next couple of years.

I think that the poor management, to which the company has been subjected in the past, is now well sorted with a good chance that things will work out well from now on.

The company has not had good directors in the past with a couple of them pretty much life style directors who were more worried about their jobs than getting down to what an exploration company should do.

There is no doubt that the ground we now hold in Oz and Peru, is the envy of probably any exploration company in Australia, and probably the world.

I think with Ross, Jonathan and Rob we have the expertise and experience to really take the company forward. Time will tell.

Personally, I think we would be better off with Jonathan as MD and Ross in a more hands-on role but, that is purely my opinion, as I feel that Ross does not relish his current role and would be far happier in a less stressful position. Ross is a great director and we only have Requeza because of him.

As you all know, I have been against this consolidation at this time but, I am not anti-consolidation per se, only at this time when so many other things are more important.

There are too many negatives at this time in the markets to pursue this folly.

With Covid19 ( thanks China ), and the poor state of world economies, the fact that we do not have permits to drill, or the money as yet, then why are we undertaking this consolidation action at this time?
    The danger is that everything always gets delayed ( thanks Murphy ) and with the sp at around the lowest possible bottom now we are going to put the sp, and therefore the market cap, in a vulnerable position by allowing it to be able to fall from wherever it opens post cons, all the way back to where we are now.

I have put off voting on the consolidation, and changed my mind a couple of times as I really wanted to support management, as I have always done. However I now feel, after leaving it to this late time, that I must vote against consolidation.

I think that if holders want to change their vote that they can still do so by contacting the registry even if they have already voted.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.