ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I was invested in ALT for 2 years before the Pericoach was even...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I was invested in ALT for 2 years before the Pericoach was even around.

Everything that was ever talked about was how the burette was a fantastic product and that they were negotiating with distributors in Brazil, Taiwan and doing hospital trials in 2-3 hospitals in Australia.

It always seemed as though something could possibly be around the corner, but NOTHING ever came of it.

Then all of a sudden they slowly started to talk more about the Pericoach and before you knew it, the Burette was as quietly as possible swept under the carpet....never to be spoken about again.

I'm lucky as I got all my money back on a product that never achieved anything.

Let's not beat around the bush guys. If they had something to announce, there is no doubt they would announce it. With the current share price, who's going to want to give MORE money in a capital raising when sales figures have been as poor as what they have been. I think ALT will go bust within a year or so.

Another person who was around during the burette times was Vontrader. He was a staunch advocate of the burette and company. I always enjoyed (still do) reading his posts and would be curious as to where he thinks ALT is heading now?

CandN1986

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.