ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Certainly a sense of dejavu. "Analytica has come a long way from...

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Certainly a sense of dejavu.

"Analytica has come a long way from its precarious financial beginnings, having undertaken a one-for-three rights issue to raise $2.75m, which was underwritten by the company's three directors: Dr Monsour, Warren Brooks and chief financial officer Ross Mangelsdorf. The three invested $1.25m in the capital raising.
    Dr Monsour expects the company's share price, now hovering around 2.6c, will reach 4c in eight months and 8c in 17 months, if Analytica secures a licensing deal with a multinational to access the global market."

I am still sticking fat on Pericoach - a) because i believe in the product but also b) they have learnt from the auto burette and are focused on creating a 'best of breed' product - they are pouring money into development and analytics which has them well ahead of any potential competitors. Tech companies are run this way.
    Let's also not forget the strategic appointment of Dr Lonngren 6 months ago - from this moment it should have been clear that the game had changed into strategic partnerships, away from sales.

I realise there may be some wanting to make the Kool aid calls - and fair enough - sales decline was astonishing. I just truly believe pelvic floor muscles and core srability lead to many problems in our bodies and as the world becomes more informed with all the information out there, products like will be vital. It's a global game and it really does come down to securing that multi-national deal.

I agree we need to hear some positive news BEFORE the capital raise news which has to be on it's way in a month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.