ALA 0.00% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

I would also like to know if SUDA is caught up in this Strides...

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I would also like to know if SUDA is caught up in this Strides manufacturing fiasco? If they are, it should be announced to market. If they're not, announcing that fact should also be put out there so as shareholders aren't left to speculate.

The myriad of questions that SUDA holders have, far outweighs the non-answers this company gives. As a result of that constant and ongoing daily speculation, the difference in opinions, causes the in-fighting here.

The Kalkine media spin that is paid for by SUDA, doesn't count as better communication. It's lipstick on a pig! We've heard it all before.

The last company announcement we got was that Hopper laid out a mere $4,000 in a company that is supposedly, a "treasure chest." Hardly a monetary statement to back up that claim, is it?

If he truly believed those words, his words, he'd back it with his wallet. That positive move would have given disgruntled shareholders a bit of hope, even without an imminent announcement, instead, it's just caused more unrest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.8¢ 15.0¢ $198.5K 1.280M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 438029 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 283200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.