1MC 3.03% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

Sold my last parcel this morning.It has held up well so far but...

1. 3,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    Sold my last parcel this morning.

It has held up well so far but I'll now let it do it's thing over the coming weeks - which I think will be to drift down to around the 1 cent mark - probably just under to reflect a more reasonable market cap.

Market depth on these small stocks can be very deceiving and change very quickly. There are no doubt some large sellers that will need to be patient as they exit slowly to maximise returns.

I own several lithium juniors - one of which has a 10-12 million tonne spod resource at over 1% grade, from surface next to a major road and with a 9.9% holding by CATL - the world largest battery manufacturer. And with huge tenements that will surely double / triple the resource over time. Likely production in 2-3 years time.

How on earth is AJM worth more than that other company - it just doesn't make any sense.

I will join you current holders again later on when the valuation is a little more palatable just in case they pull a rabbit out of the hat in the medium to long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $9.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $691 20.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 326586 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 123310 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.