TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

I am starting to get the feeling that this management is all...

1. 51 Posts.
    I am starting to get the feeling that this management is all about feathering there own nests at the expense of the shareholders. I purchased in at the promise of a great drill prospect. I had followed the company since the alcoa deal.

My back pocket is the only thing that has been successfully drilled to date.

I have dealt with crooked ceo/management in the gold industry previous to my investment in transerv, so I will share an anecdote.

For me it was easy to uncover there lies. I slapped a 25 dollar prospectors right on a big talking gold explorer and ran a minelab 4500 over there claim. The claim was rubbish.

Funniest thing was when i was out at the claim, there field employees, geologist and camp managers checked my documentation, its all in order, and then we got to chinwagging. They tell you the truth about how they had found nothing/minimal and the drill rods were bending before the so called strikes. Then the camp manager said we are just out here burning shareholders money.

Not understanding the characters in oil and gas, I ventured out from the shiny world of prospective gold stocks and took a punt on a speculative oil stock namely tsv. Normally I just play woodside and other reputable companies for my oil and gas exposure. I decided to go with tsv because it had a relationship with alcoa and that gave some credibility. I had known about the lake of oil underneath the rockies. I used heuristics rather than doing my homework on the TSV managemet.

My word of advice, Keep a black book.

Write down the names of the people that work for the company and how much money you lost. Never forget them and avoid investing with any companies that they are involved with in the future. An admin that decieves share holders and burns money is nothing more than a .......?

I am still waiting for an honest ceo to say.
    The drill found nothing,we are overpayed and we are going to keep on getting overpayed for as long as this share holder funded gravy train lasts before going bust.

My Attitude, no results means a reduction in administration costs.

We should get the numbers and start the process of getting rid of those in administration that do not have the best interests of the shareholders at heart.

.05 is below the gibs me dhat .06 capital raising. Thats setting off alarm bells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.