TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

0.005 dump ... losing patience , page-23

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Sorry, I was copy and paste the email here. I don't think they will mind as nothing is really market sensitive.

1) Last BRR stephen mentioned the funds should be clear in April we are now in the middle of May, has there been some sort of delay with the company paying the 14 million ?

The negotiations with the SPA are close to finishing. The involvement of lawyers in 3 jurisdictions associated with 6 companies made the process more complex than expected. At this time, all the commercial issues have been resolved and we expect final copies of the agreements for execution within a week or so.

2) Is there any news on a JV to take over part of Alcoa stake in Warro ?

We continue to meet and discuss this with interested parties. There are 3 who have completed their technical deliberations and are looking to submit an offer

3) Drilling in Canada, is there a timetable that will be released to see when some drilling starts.

We are awaiting the CPO deal as we would like to incorporate the proceeds of that deal into a wider drilling campaign. At this moment we are awaiting breakup (which is late in BC) so at the earliest, we expect drilling in June

Thanks for your time

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.