CCE 0.00% 3.9¢ carnegie clean energy limited

SYA is not in any a comparison to CCE. Can't understand why you...

1. 9,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    SYA is not in any a comparison to CCE. Can't understand why you would pick soem random stock ?

If you can point out any similarities I would love to read em.

IS CCE about to get a lease and find some lithium? No
    Is it about to be funded? No

Does CCe have soem Ip and Model technology? Yes
    Can it tiurn that into incoem? Not seeing it yet
    CCE wave power happening soon? No - can't see it happening yet as they haven't presented areal world model where it shows they have a competitive advantage over other options that are feasible to implement.

CCE value of data and models? Just don't know but to date they ahve bartered to try and develope this arm of research / business but haven't sold a lic or product if that is their aim . If not is it just research on possibilities in regards to their own wave generation dream.

Can CCE turn the situation round ? Yes but would IMO honestly need a partner with deep pockets in the generation or infustructure industry with very very long term outlook . Set out a pathway with actual dates and hurdles all while trying court your 1st commercial client assuming you have a actual real world product that a country / business wants and is prepared to take risk on. Risk is helped by large partner as no one wants to deal long term with ASX penny dreadful who may not be around in 6 months when dealing with the ecconmics of power generation where capital expense must be weighed against returns over 20 years to justify initial impleemntation.

CCE pathway ? Has to have full scale test on water at site where real data can prove their model and it has to saty in water with all maintainance expense etc public to investors and clients can assess if it is viable to install and at what scale it could be IMO.

Other wave companies are trialing to do just that and some are actually getting semi commercial plants in water , surviving storms etc so until CCE does that I can't see anyone trusting model data and any longevity or maintainance claims regarding the LCOE they make. CCE need a reals world test again to prove where tehy are up to IMO.

CCE apart from not being ale to fund that long term may also be avoiding this if they are not confident thaey actually have something they can sell.

I await a response

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.